Henna Mehendi (Herbal Active) | Amla (Embilica Officinals) | Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) | Shikakai (Acacia Concinnia) | Jatamansi (Nardostaschys Jatamansi) | Neem (Azadirachta Indica) | Bhringraj (Ecliptaaiba) | Methi (Trigonella Foenum-Graccum) | Jaswand (Hibiscus Rise-sinensis) | Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)
1. Prepare a blend of Graden Gold herbal product by mixing it in water for 60 minutes.
2. For best results, wash the hair well with soap and shampoo before applying that product. After that apply this herbal henna blend on hair.
3. Apply this blend with the help of a brush or hand a dry and clean hair.
4. For best result wash your hair after 2-3 Hours from ordinary water without shampoo or soap.
5. With the regular use of herbal henna, Your hair becomes beautiful, black, dense and strong.