Product Description Use: Henna also known as Mehendi in hindi, has so many roles to play It is popularly known for its great potential to give a reddish hue on the skin and hair and it’s this feature has made it incorporate in some traditional rituals like marriages or just for the sake of decoration as henna tattoosBenefits:
- Make paste of henna using water
- The quantity has to be adjusted as per the hair length, hair thickness etc.
- Do not make the paste too thick which becomes hard to spread through or too runny will make the henna application a messy affair
- Mix and egg and some lime juice into it. Apply the paste on the hair and let it dry for at least 2-3 hours. Wash off with lukewarm water
- Do not shampoo immediately after rinsing henna. Doing that will fade the color and its intensity Shampoo the other day or the day after if needed. After the hair wash, apply hair oil to seal in the color